As an NEDC member, you have the opportunity to become part of an eating disorders network: a community of people with expertise or an interest in eating disorders through which you will learn, contribute and engage in project activities.
NEDC members can expect to receive value through:
- Information and education
- Community and collaboration
- Opportunities to inform the evidence base
- Networking and professional connection
- Access to the NEDC Members Lounge on the NEDC website – this includes advanced access to NEDC resources and reports and presentations from events and conferences
- Local networking opportunities
- Events in some capital cities and regional and remote areas
- Find out first about new NEDC resources
- A monthly e-Bulletin (also available to non members) which includes articles by eating disorders experts, latest research, information and resources which can be found in our Knowledge Hub
- Opportunities to contribute articles, information and events to e-Bulletins and the NEDC Members Blog which are distributed to over 1000 people
- Research opportunities – be the first to hear about Australian research studies and promote your eating disorders research study
- Opportunities to contribute to NEDC project deliverables/outcomes
To become a member send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: NEDC have no professional or qualification based criteria for membership; however NEDC are federally funded to serve all of Australia and be a voice to federal government and as such we do require members to live in Australia or be Australian citizens.
Thanks for your interest in the NEDC. We look forward to collaborating with you!