The Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference is being held from the 26 May to 27 May 2014 at QT Hotel, Gold Coast.
This conference will encompass contemporary best practice, multidisciplinary care and research into the epidemiology, clinical manifestations and treatments relating to eating disorders and obesity. It will also examine Government and Health Sector Initiatives.
It will bring together clinical practitioners, academics, mental health experts and public health administrators from Australasia.
• Call for Abstracts: Now Open
• Abstracts close: 31st October 2013
• Notification to Authors: 11th November 2013
• Draft Program available: 9th December 2013
• Early Bird Registration Ends: 17 February 2014
Visit the conference website for more details.