Myrtle Oak Clinic
Myrtle Oak Clinic is a unique multi-disciplinary team of experienced clinicians who specialise in the assessment, counselling and treatment of individuals (and their families) with clinical eating disorders, body image, self esteem issues, anxiety, depression, and unhealthy dieting practices.
Evidence based treatment including CBT-E, Maudsley Family Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness Based Therapy and Interpersonal Therapy. Intuitive Eating and Non-Diet Approach Nutritional Intervention. Support is also available for families and carers.
Medicare and Private Health fund rebates are available.
Our experienced team includes Psychologists, Accredited Dietitians, Mental Health Social Workers
Myrtle Oak offers:
• Individual and family treatment options, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – Enhanced (CBT-E) and Maudsley Family Based Therapy;
• Intuitive Eating, Non-Diet Approach to food and health;
• Treatment for general mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression;
• A multi-disciplinary team who work closely alongside the client’s General Practitioner, specialists and Allied Health professionals to facilitate treatment and recovery;
• Medicare and Private Health Rebates, where eligible.
Staff are available to provide education and in-services.
Contact person: Elisha Dematteis or Jodie Sheraton
Other address: Wallsend – HB Rehab 147 Nelson Street Wallsend NSW 2287.
4/53 Pacific Hwy, Ourimbah, NSW 2258 New South Wales
(02) 4362 2998
Adult, Adolescent, Senior, Child, Young Adult, Woman